Where do you think the AI get their information's when we ask them?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Almost everyday when i open facebook and tiktok everyone is talking about the AI information and how information's from AI is very accurate and how much it is fast simple and good information it is, but every time i wonder where the AI get its information's, the chatGP and other AI based information providing platforms, personally i think they are providing information's from the internets which is information that is already being created and posted by humans on the internet and they provide those information's collectively.
What about you where do you think AI get their information's?

Well i don't thinking they are creating these information on the spot though. They have already been programmed to fish out the best answer for every question from the internet i guess.

Well i don't thinking they are creating these information on the spot though. They have already been programmed to fish out the best answer for every question from the internet i guess.
That make sense, because they don't have any ability to create those ideas, the only thing they can do is program those AI to get the information's faster and some information's are not even true they. i have asked the AI for some legit cloud mining platforms and they platforms that mentioned is don't even work.

That make sense, because they don't have any ability to create those ideas, the only thing they can do is program those AI to get the information's faster and some information's are not even true they. i have asked the AI for some legit cloud mining platforms and they platforms that mentioned is don't even work.
Yes i believe the goal is to get the best results in a shorter period of time.

Yes i believe the goal is to get the best results in a shorter period of time.
Yeah i think the main purpose of AI is to do that providing information's faster, since it takes some time to get what we want ton the internet using AI make it easy and faster.

According to the news I've read, AI collects data both online and offline to answer all our questions. Even though AI seems sophisticated, we must realize that AI's answers are not always accurate.
True AI answers are not always true since it gates its information's from the internet posts and blogs some times it get wrong answers, but how did it get answer from offline world?

True AI answers are not always true since it gates its information's from the internet posts and blogs some times it get wrong answers, but how did it get answer from offline world?
Like when we visit GPTChat there is also a warning that the answers are not always accurate, currently AI comes in various forms, whereas to answer from the offline world of course the AI creators have entered data on all life's problems.

Like when we visit GPTChat there is also a warning that the answers are not always accurate, currently AI comes in various forms, whereas to answer from the offline world of course the AI creators have entered data on all life's problems.
yeah they have a warning i have asked the AI to tell me some legit cloud mining platforms and non of them worked, but You know what, every day the internet is getting very sophisticated and it is getting many new things every day every single day there are amazing things added to the internet.

yeah they have a warning i have asked the AI to tell me some legit cloud mining platforms and non of them worked, but You know what, every day the internet is getting very sophisticated and it is getting many new things every day every single day there are amazing things added to the internet.
I often think of AI as being similar to a complete library for all scientific disciplines so that every time a new book is added it will quickly become their library collection. Likewise with AI, every time there is a change on the internet, the AI creators will immediately add that data.

I often think of AI as being similar to a complete library for all scientific disciplines so that every time a new book is added it will quickly become their library collection. Likewise with AI, every time there is a change on the internet, the AI creators will immediately add that data.
Yeah that is surprising thing and its amazing, the programing is good and the data analysis and update are fast, which makes it good for us.

I believe that what AI is doing is collecting the data that people have left on the internet from its conception until now, without the data left by all users on the internet it would not be able to obtain such information

I believe that what AI is doing is collecting the data that people have left on the internet from its conception until now, without the data left by all users on the internet it would not be able to obtain such information
I agree with you, if there was no data and information uploaded by peoples on the first place then AI will not have any information to provide for us, it is programed to fetch information's from the internet faster than us and it provide it to us.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member