• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Where to check our account balance

Solution
Click/tap Currency Hub, then click on Account Balance. Shows up in the last event you earned on, and in the Sidebar Widget. It will also show up in the Sidebar Widget for the shop.
Click/tap Currency Hub, then click on Account Balance. Shows up in the last event you earned on, and in the Sidebar Widget. It will also show up in the Sidebar Widget for the shop.

Solution
I haven't been able to access the site, but I love the new look of the platform. It is quite easy to access all tabs, and frankly speaking I'm impressed with the new theme.

Account balance is no longer showing on the profile. Where can we see our account balance now?
Forgot to also mention it is available through the mini profile next to your post.

Screenshot(42).png
Screenshot(43).png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240629-235815.png
    Screenshot_20240629-235815.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thank you @Joshua Farrell
Post automatically merged:

This is how my own mini profile looks like there's no place to click as you have shown here
Are you looking at it inside this thread? As the profile view is different than a mini-profile view inside threads.

Account balance is no longer showing on the profile. Where can we see our account balance now?
We cannot check our account balance using a mobile phone only in laptops. Use your laptop, mate if cannot make it.

We cannot check our account balance using a mobile phone only in laptops. Use your laptop, mate if cannot make it.
If I am using my mobile phone, to check the balance, I go to Currency Hub > Account Balance > View Balance. But right now, I am using a laptop I can easily use the Widget sidebar to check the balance.

If I am using my mobile phone, to check the balance, I go to Currency Hub > Account Balance > View Balance. But right now, I am using a laptop I can easily use the Widget sidebar to check the balance.
That's right but I don't check my balance. I can estimate. I will check tomorrow to apply for cashout. Iike my earnings on DBucks to be deposited to my BPI bank.

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member