• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Which 3 apps are must haves on your mobile device and why?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.020705
Referral Credit
The proliferation of mobile devices has led to a sudden surge in mobile apps development. In the different mobile app stores, there are plethora of apps that serve different purposes.

Which three apps are the ones that you must have on your mobile device without which that mobile device cannot be useful to you? And why do you prioritize these apps?

Mine? PDF reader: I am a sucker for books. I read on the go.
Grammarly: This keyboard is my foremost writing tool for producing error free texts.
Otter: I use this app to transcribe streamed tutorials audio to texts so I can study them later.

For me the most useful apps on my phone that are mandatory for my day to day activity is Map or GPS is the first one because it helps me so much in order to get somewhere, and the second one is Chrome and think we all know how useful Chrome is, most of the time i surf internet by using Chrome, the other best app that is good for me is ewallet, i pay many things with the ewallet on my phone.

Well according to me 3 apps that are beneficial and without that mobile is useless are following
1 Chrome
2 Dictionary or language converter
3 Money transfer app
Because all of above apps are beneficial everytime in daily life.

The proliferation of mobile devices has led to a sudden surge in mobile apps development. In the different mobile app stores, there are plethora of apps that serve different purposes.

Which three apps are the ones that you must have on your mobile device without which that mobile device cannot be useful to you? And why do you prioritize these apps?

Mine? PDF reader: I am a sucker for books. I read on the go.
Grammarly: This keyboard is my foremost writing tool for producing error free texts.
Otter: I use this app to transcribe streamed tutorials audio to texts so I can study them later.
Pdf reader is my number one app and i don't think i can do without it. The second app is Evernote which i use to document my important notes. My third one is Facebook app. I can not do without Facebook app for 30 minutes. Am addicted to Facebook.

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member