• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Which application or software you can’t live without?

Same here; I also can't live without Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Most of the time, I work with PowerPoint and present it to groups of people, so its important for me.
The features on LibreOffice seems similar to Microsoft Word and Powerpoint but there is some differences.

For me I think it would be my browser. This is because I use it for so many things. Even for my personal business, I usually use it to make research.

For me I think it would be my browser. This is because I use it for so many things. Even for my personal business, I usually use it to make research.
The problem for all Windows release even if you place Opera or Brave or Google Chrome as default browser then Microsoft Edge do the reverse operation after a while and set himself as default browser. It has been done once with Brave Browser to have it as default browser to sync between mobile and PC and then Edge without my permission is again default browser. It is same approach even for Opera or any other browser.

Same here; I also can't live without Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Most of the time, I work with PowerPoint and present it to groups of people, so its important for me.

It sounds like you have become proficient in creating presentations using PowerPoint. Unfortunately, I am not very skilled at it, or with using Excel either. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

I think it would be difficult for me without e-mail, because receiving e-mails is convenient and very necessary. I check my mail every day for news from the sites

Yes, email is necessary. I can’t live without it, too. It is where I receive my tasks from my employer. Hehe

The features on LibreOffice seems similar to Microsoft Word and Powerpoint but there is some differences.

I have not used LibreOffice. I might give it a try one of these days.

I think having a web browser is essential for most people. It helps us with things like looking for information online and making money through the internet. Without a browser, doing these things would be challenging or impossible.

Gmail app. Gmail makes email marketing and online business very easy and flexible. Without it, internet is not compatible and complete. All my business is inter related to email and gmail is my bestie in that aspect.

I use the Gmail app, too, and it is important to me. I downloaded the Gmail app on my smartphone for easy access.

10,474Threads
84,054Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back