• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which browser is the best for download of very large files?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
For some of us that download very large files like video games patches, we need browsers that allows us to download those patches fast and not fail on the road.

Which browser do you use to download very big files like season movies or games? Which browser can you trust with that task?

I don't think the browser matters to download, the download speed and size dependes on the internets speed and also on the downloading app, personally i use internet download manager for downloading large files like video games and its perfect for me.
Do you use internet download manager for Android? Use it for PC. I don't know if they have an android version. But it is one of the top 5 download apps out there.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member