• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which Do You Choose: Save Money or Increase Your Income?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
I often hear this question both in the office and in casual situations, as if it's a joke about my journey or financial track record. I have tried hard to increase my income apart from my monthly salary, I also invest, work online and open a business, but it seems that increasing my income also increases my expenses, so I also try to save money in various ways, such as rarely having coffee with friends or eating together, don't have a credit card and I also reduce the latte factor, but I'm also often accused of being stingy. How about you?.

I'll go with both. I enjoy increasing my income while also saving money. This is why I'm taking a free online course to boost my income this year so I can save more. Yes, as your increase your income, your spending may grow as well. Perhaps it is all about self-discipline.

It is difficult for older single people without a job to increase their income online, they are systematically denied opportunities and are only doing low end work. Without much income, the older people who are paying expenses, are making losses

Savings is a constant. And increasing your income is also basic. You don't have to choose one overnight and the other. The two are very important. You need to keep on saving and make more money too to increase your savings.

I choose both. While I am trying to save, I am also looking for more ways to increase my income as much as possible.
Both are very good I think that if you save money you won't get much roi but rather increasing your income is the best through investment,this investment will ensure that your money is not in a static mode rather keep increasing

Both are very good I think that if you save money you won't get much roi but rather increasing your income is the best through investment,this investment will ensure that your money is not in a static mode rather keep increasing
Yes that's true, while your money is increasing from your investment, it would be great you save some. This is why saving and investing is the best for me.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member