Which do you enjoy more, giving or receiving gifts?

I both enjoy giving and receiving gifts. But the feeling is different once received a gift. We're over the moon 😁. I received a gift last week and I was on Cloud 9 of happiness.
I know the feeling, receiving have some amazing feeling, no matter how we like giving receiving have something.

I know the feeling, receiving have some amazing feeling, no matter how we like giving receiving have something.
It's better to give than to receive, however we are still hoping for a gift to come unexpectedly. Life is mysterious.

Honestly speaking, I enjoy receiving gifts. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy that?.
However, nothing beats the joy of giving gifts to someone, especially if they love them.
I love both giving and receiving gifts. I love giving gifts to my sons and to children. I also loved giving gifts to my husband.

If I am being honest, receiving is usually the sweetest and with our human nature, we tend to understand that a lot. But to be honest giving is the best, it's never easy giving, but the reward is always awesome.

It's better to give than to receive, however we are still hoping for a gift to come unexpectedly. Life is mysterious.
We all say that giving have more feeling, because we are thinking to give for others, but the happy moment of receiving is that we don't expect it.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member