Which do you prefer, money to work for you or work hard for the money?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
I think all of us dream of retiring early and see ourselves as financially independent. It is not easy to acquire wealth. It starts from the time we know how to produce money through our work or small business. But it is not enough for us to build what we dreamed of, we have to work double while our bones are still strong and mighty. The best options are many and they all be achieved if you start the potential, one that is saving. Another way is to invest while still young. The more you succeed when start young. You will have many opportunities, likewise become skilled and knowledgeable on how to handle risks. Time and money management are the vital physics you need to reinforce your statistics and reach the climax of your dream wealth through accumulated funds. Bear in mind to spend money wisely and never waste a single cent on a useless affair. Whether you like it or not you will retire and instead of working hard for the money, when that time comes, it's money to work for you through interest.

I think it would be better if we put money to work for us, instead of working hard for money. So that we can get more passive income by increasing investment instruments.
That is so right, we have to live on interest by having our money work for us a not to work hard for the money. We need more passive income to increase our savings and keep on investing.

To dream is free and to aim high isn't illegal. We deserve the best, therefore, let's make everything happen. For now we work hard for the money and in the later years, it must be money to work for us.

Now I prefer to have my money work for me, yet politicians and officials are extremely greedy, corrupt, trying to steal my money, spreading false rumors and criminally defaming me.

One funny thing about this is that in most cases before you can allow money work for you, you need to first work hard to get the money.
That is the procedure, to work hard for the money, through investment, through our work, or business. What we earn must be saved so that we will have sufficient capital should we ant to invest more.

Investing is something that brings glory and blessing when the time comes it is ready to harvest the gain or let it grow there and enjoy only the interest. that makes life easy living in interest. Having a passive income also guarantees financial freedom especially when we retire.

You are correct. Let’s make our dreams come to life. For now, let’s work harder to achieve our goals.
To dream is free and to aim high isn't illegal. We deserve the best, therefore, let's make everything happen. For now we work hard for the money and in the later years, it must be money to work for us.

You are correct. Let’s make our dreams come to life. For now, let’s work harder to achieve our goals.
The more to work harder this time because there's extended rate of inflation. All prices of commodities are almost impossible to reach let alone the price of rice a kilo that almost reaches $2.

While our bones are still strong and the body is still energetic, it is best to think of something that gains like creating a small business and after having enough savings, use it as capital for a short-term investment. Then you may spend the capital from the short-term investment to shift investing to long-term good for retirement. That is one technique to let money work for us after spending years working for it.

Before you can make money to work for you, you will have to work hard to make money. Without making money, how can you make money to work for you. The only exception is you are already rich.

The best time to start on this is now. We have to work hard for the money, especially in this difficult time when inflation is extended. We need to be firm in our spending. Do budgeting and set aside some amount for savings. You will never know your savings will grow after some years which could serve as capital for an investment or business.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member