Which food do you usually have for road trips?

If I'm going on a trip, I have to have a bag of beef jerky with me in the car.

Oh, wow! I tried it before, and I liked it. My friend who had a 2-week vacation in the US brought some beef jerky when she came home. It is not that popular here in our country, so it is hard to find one.
Post automatically merged:

Most of the time, I like to bring only snacks when I am going on a trip, and that is because I don't like to carry heavy things when I am on a road trip, so I like holding snacks and also sodas.

Packing some snacks and drinks is essential when going on a road trip, especially since we love to eat food. LOL

Do you enjoy hitting the road for a long drive? If so, what type of food do you usually pack? Personally, I like to bring hard-boiled eggs, nuts, and sandwiches. What about you?
I have stopped traveling by car since long. I have to travel by train and like taking less oily food.

Plantain chips is my favourite snacks. I can eat it all through the trips without losing appetite. Sometimes! I will buy plantain chips with groundnuts. The combination is so delicious and tasty. Once am eating this two combo, i will not feel tired and depressed.

I have stopped traveling by car since long. I have to travel by train and like taking less oily food.

I guess traveling by train is a highly convenient mode of transportation. However, I do not get the opportunity to use it frequently. I only use the train system when I am in the city, as there are no functioning trains in the province where I reside.

And, taking less oily food is good for our health and well-being. I do not eat oily foods that much, too. When I have to fry, I use my air fryer.

Do you enjoy hitting the road for a long drive? If so, what type of food do you usually pack? Personally, I like to bring hard-boiled eggs, nuts, and sandwiches. What about you?
I also prefer hard-boiled eggs and nuts, but I make sure I have soda crackers and water. I also must bring candies especially the white rabbit candy if you're familiar with it

During my international travel I bring with me chicken nuggets and grilled beef sliced thinly, skyflakes and roasted mango. I eat them inside the plane when I don't like their food.
Dried fruits are also good. Dates or prunes and raisins are good travel snacks

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member