Which Form of Self-Care is Most Essential to You?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
In my case, it is taking care of my mental health. It is one of the reasons why I decided to live on my own to avoid people who are not good for my mental health and well-being. Toxic people affect my mental health easily. How about you? Which form of self-care is most essential to you?

I know I am strong mentally. The greatest part of myself that I care for the most is my physical health. I can easily overcome mental issues with just a sleep. I am always incapacitated when I am physically sick.

My mental health is my priority too. This year, I promise to prioritize myself more, to focus on myself more, to not drain myself anymore, and most importantly, to love myself more.
Good to know that, klassicdoll. We must give top priority to our mental health. Sadly, others do not see its importance.

And, yes! I want to do the same thing, too! :love:
Post automatically merged:

Yes, it's about my mental health. I protect my sanity anything that want to temper with it, I'm off.
Yay! I am happy to know that you want to protect your mental health, too. We must protect it at all costs!

I know I am strong mentally. The greatest part of myself that I care for the most is my physical health. I can easily overcome mental issues with just a sleep. I am always incapacitated when I am physically sick.
Wow. In my case, I am not strong mentally. It gets affected easily.

Good to know that, klassicdoll. We must give top priority to our mental health. Sadly, others do not see its importance.

And, yes! I want to do the same thing, too! :love:

Yay! I am happy to know that you want to protect your mental health, too. We must protect it at all costs!

Wow. In my case, I am not strong mentally. It gets affected easily.
Hehe, I know, right? Others tend to make it even more of an issue if someone chooses the importance of mental health. Some will even describe it as overly dramatic.

I also give prior care to my mental health. I Pray deeply and this Pray support me to keep smiling. We need to find out people those who are sincere with us, those who love with us, if we pass our time in between them then it will give good effect on our mental health. I feel loneliness is not the solution.

13,154Threads
98,786Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member