Which forum websites are still paying? | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Which forum websites are still paying?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
When you consider that Trendri and Advisordia are still paying, you would realize that the scope of paid to post forums seems to be very wide nowadays.

Yes and trendri these forums are still paying but you have to be consistent to get to minimum withdrawal fast.

And it's not easy to reach threshold in a month on these sites for me. In the past I used to reach minimum payout on mylot every month but not now. The earnings are so slow there these days.

And it's not easy to reach threshold in a month on these sites for me. In the past I used to reach minimum payout on mylot every month but not now. The earnings are so slow there these days.
Yesh that's right, that's why it is good to be consistent now or else you might not be able to make money with forums.

I have been consistent on all the forums where I have registered these days. I wish that I could earn at least $20–30 per month. And I know it's not impossible.

it is not impossible at all but you have to be committed and try to spend more time on the sites to get it right.