Which invention do you consider to be the most significant made by humans?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Over the past few decades, there has been a significant growth in both science and the number of scientists. These scientists have produced a great deal of modern technology and made numerous discoveries. But which is the most crucial one, without which it is hard to conceive modern life, in my opinion?

Personally I think it's the Internet. I don't think we would be able to cope or live this easily if the Internet was not in place.
This is a pity, because it is thanks to the Internet that the greatest discoveries are made and many people are able to learn from it and create something new and something more useful, but we will never surpass the invention of the Internet

This is a pity, because it is thanks to the Internet that the greatest discoveries are made and many people are able to learn from it and create something new and something more useful, but we will never surpass the invention of the Internet
Very true, the Internet has made communication a lot easier as well. We can easily connect with our loved ones wherever they are.

The internet is an essential tool for staying connected with our loved ones, friends, and the world at large. Without it, we would face challenges in maintaining communication, especially with people who live far away or in different time zones. In addition, it has opened up a lot of opportunities for people to earn a living from the comfort of their homes.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member