• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which investment decision do you wish you had not made?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
For me, the investment promised to boost my monthly earnings by 10% to 15%. I joined after receiving a recommendation from a friend. I invested $200 to $300, which may not seem like much to some of you, but it was a lot of money then. I was making money initially, but after two months, they stopped paying. The owner was arrested as a result of several scams. As a result, I am no longer as susceptible to such investments. I have learned the hard way. How about you?

Experience will make us more careful in choosing an investment platform, I have also been exposed to this kind of fraud, but in the form of crypto, when I first tried to make money online or invest in crypto on fake platforms, I was also deceived when I staked crypto on ExpressCrypto, a crypto microwallet with the reason is that the site is seriously damaged and of course my money is lost.

For me I think it was investing in forex trading back then when I had very little understanding about forex trading and how it really works.

Experience will make us more careful in choosing an investment platform, I have also been exposed to this kind of fraud, but in the form of crypto, when I first tried to make money online or invest in crypto on fake platforms, I was also deceived when I staked crypto on ExpressCrypto, a crypto microwallet with the reason is that the site is seriously damaged and of course my money is lost.

Surely, we can draw valuable lessons from our past experiences to exercise greater caution in the future. Personally, I have become skeptical of things that appear too good to be true. It am sorry to hear that you fell prey to crypto fraud. I can relate to your situation as I had a friend who lost Php 200,000 or $4,000 to the same scheme recently.
Post automatically merged:

For me I think it was investing in forex trading back then when I had very little understanding about forex trading and how it really works.

New investments can be thrilling, but scurrying into them without proper research can result in failure. Learning from past mistakes has made us more careful in our strategy.
Post automatically merged:

I think it was a scheme that I believed would yield for me and the scheme was started by a pastor but it went the way of others and turn a scam.

It is almost the same as my experience. I thought I would earn more from my investment, but it was a cam. What happened to the pastor, by the way?

Last edited:
12,056Threads
92,978Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member