• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which iphone version have you ever owned?

I've been an Apple fan for years, so I've owned quite a few iPhones over time. My first was the iPhone 4, and I loved that retina display. After that, I upgraded to the 6S, then the X when Face ID came out. These days, I'm rocking the 14 Pro Max that camera is insane! I've considered switching to Android a few times, but the iPhone ecosystem keeps pulling me back in.

I have never owned iPhone. The reason is not farfetched. It is costly and very difficult to maintain like android. When my friend break the screen of his iphone, it cost him a fortune to replace it. Secondly, android is universal and Google based program.
That is so sad that they had to charge you a huge fee to replace your screen for the iphone.I have owned iphone 5,6,7,8 and the XR and there is just this thing about iphones that makes them unique.The only part is that they are not cheap to buy but i would not say that they are not cheap to maintain.

12,048Threads
92,915Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member