Which is cheaper? Buying or building a home

In my country buying house is very expensive, it is almost double of the money we spend on building a house. and also many peoples build very low quality house if they are planning to sell it.
Yes i noticed same building your house in my country is a lot cheaper compared to trying to buy the home

We hired an architect to design our home and engineers, civil and electrical. It's truly expensive but we saved before we decided to build our home. Actually it's cheaper to buy in cash homes situated in a Subdivision, but becomes costly if acquired it through installment. It also costs millions.

Buying and building house is alike. But you can buy house within a day but to build a house can take a long period of time to complete the building. But I prefer building a house than buying a house that doesn’t know the foundation. But it’s good if someone want to pay for a house

Buying and building house is alike. But you can buy house within a day but to build a house can take a long period of time to complete the building. But I prefer building a house than buying a house that doesn’t know the foundation. But it’s good if someone want to pay for a house
You are right. It is best to build your house from scratch at least you know how it is made.

It depends, there are some houses that I have seen for sale here and it is actually cheaper than building one. While in some cases building your house can be a lot cheaper.

13,144Threads
98,755Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member