Which is harder?

It's difficult to decide between the two, yet you can earn money but never true love. It is among the primary causes of love's supremacy over all other emotions. While money may only bring temporary happiness, love is the only emotion that has the capacity to last forever. You can be wealthy, travel the world, and purchase goods, but you can never buy love.

It's difficult to decide between the two, yet you can earn money but never true love. It is among the primary causes of love's supremacy over all other emotions. While money may only bring temporary happiness, love is the only emotion that has the capacity to last forever. You can be wealthy, travel the world, and purchase goods, but you can never buy love.
True love is priceless, can't be bought or can't be earned, but i am sure that one can live without any love, but one can't survive without money in this world.

True love is priceless, can't be bought or can't be earned, but i am sure that one can live without any love, but one can't survive without money in this world.
Definitely, you are right; we can't live without money in this world. It's important for us to survive.

Both are hard no doubt but i think living without money should be harder, cause let's be honest, without money means you won't be able to provide even the basic human needs. At least with money you can even buy fake love.

13,166Threads
98,852Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member