• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Which is the best app which pays for walking?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
Though Sweatcoin is the most widely advertised app which pays users for walking, there are other apps which are also available. Do you use any app for walking? If yes which app do you use and have you received payment for the app? How much have you made?

Though Sweatcoin is the most widely advertised app which pays users for walking, there are other apps which are also available. Do you use any app for walking? If yes which app do you use and have you received payment for the app? How much have you made?
Is sweatcoin still working , I think I Need to register on their platform. I know of amino rewards which was lamched few months ago , you earn crypto coin by walking, running and lots.

I would say that Weward is more comprehensive than Sweatcoin as it has more contests and ways to make money progressively with the level system, but sweatcoin also works well.

I would say that Weward is more comprehensive than Sweatcoin as it has more contests and ways to make money progressively with the level system, but sweatcoin also works well.
Does those apps work worldwide? i have tried some apps but they don't work in my country.

Does those apps work worldwide? I have tried some apps but they don't work in my country.
I just checked, and unluckily, it's not available in your country, which according to the forum is Ethiopia if I'm not mistaken, it's only available in 8 countries, all European except the United States :(

I just checked, and unluckily, it's not available in your country, which according to the forum is Ethiopia if I'm not mistaken, it's only available in 8 countries, all European except the United States :(
probably my country is not there because it is small not suprised since many apps are not available where I live

probably my country is not there because it is small not suprised since many apps are not available where I live
These are the countries in which Weward is present France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States

Yes i am from Ethiopia, thank you for letting me know, most of the times those apps don't work in Africa. i don't know maybe they think we Africans don't need payment for walking, we do it anyway since most of us don't own a car, lol

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member