Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
Do you stake your crypto assets, what platforms do you use to earn staking rewards? I am using multiple wallets and exchanges, however, I am using only a couple of wallets and exchanges to earn staking rewards. I main ly use Binance and Exodus. I have been using these platforms for many years and I never have had any issues. During the first of bull market, I was earning about $2 per day staking rewards.

Currently I am staking ADA and Ether on my personal wallet, in my opinion the way to get the highest rewards is staking directly on the wallet such as Atomic Wallet, Daedalus wallet, Yoroi wallet etc. Besides being able to control fully, you will also get full staking rewards without having to deduct fees on crypto exchanges.

For me Binance is good and easy, i also know betfury but they have this law which is hard to withdraw your coin at anytime.

I try very hard not to delve into different wallets because it will take a lot of time, I most often invest funds in staking on verified exchanges and that way I will know that the funds are safe even if the profit is smaller

If you want to stake your fund , you better go for well known cryptocurrency exchange sites like Binance, Luno etc. I have been staking in Binance for more thsn two years without any problem.

I would say that one of the best platforms is Exodus, as it is a decentralized wallet where you have the power of your funds and you can also stake with on-chain cryptos.