Which is the first go to earning site?

Me too, my dearest friend. This because here we are paid to talk about any subject. While on other ptp forums, they don't pay us if we don't just talk about business or making money.

It depends on which project I am starting for that day. For today, I am starting my own website, and I am using this website to push my thinking for that, so it goes first in the morning.

I have my most creative energy in the morning, so I use the website that most facilitates my creative thinking first. Then I do the work that requires the most direct action later in the day in the afternoon and evening.

I am on a few earning sites myself and I always make it a point in between my work to jump in and come to Discussion Bucks and also RIF. I am also a member of Forum Coin as well but there are only so many hours in the day and I can't always get around to everywhere.

Me too, my dearest friend. This because here we are paid to talk about any subject. While on other ptp forums, they don't pay us if we don't just talk about business or making money.
That's right mate. Here you get paid for all your efforts through the different discussions that we have here.

I spend one hour on DBucks in the evening and 1 hour in the day. I'm also spending 1 hour on RIF. I love RIF, it's my first journey to engage in s forum and it's the same site that taught me to do business and feel the joy of writing different topics of my two favorite ptp sites DBucks and RIF.

@Augusta @Starmix
Well I tried to do my best on sites like DBuck or RIF, but now unfortunately my time here is coming to an end. On February 6th, I will have the sentence and I will have to spend several years in prison and therefore offline from everything!

@Augusta @Starmix
Well I tried to do my best on sites like DBuck or RIF, but now unfortunately my time here is coming to an end. On February 6th, I will have the sentence and I will have to spend several years in prison and therefore offline from everything!
That's so sad to hear you'll have your verdict on February 6.I thought it was settled by your lawyer to pay the damage cause by an intentional fire? I pray God to help you get acquitted with that unintentional arson. Italy is a tier 1 country, despite of the fact I'm still hoping you'll get acquitted😔 and do activities here and on RIF.

@Augusta @Starmix
This is kind of sad, what did you do and why are you supposed to be in Jail, my friend? Hope there is a better way of how this can be resolved. There are several activists, civil, societies and justice groups. Let us hear your story and perhaps we can advise on how you can get out of this mess. If in case it cannot be abbated then the number one thing you are going to push for is be where there are computers in there. We will also be writing you some postcards if you give us an address and anyone you are close to or your lawyer. In my country, they are passing laws now so that people can have conjugal rights with a spouse meaning people will allows have access to visits from family and loved ones.I am sure the law is even more favourable for you who is in a tier 2 country. We do not have Prisons anymore but correctional facilities to allow some people to reform.

@Augusta @Starmix
Sorry to hear about this. I know you would be fine dear friend. Hopefully everything will turn out good for yourself.

This is kind of sad, what did you do and why are you supposed to be in Jail, my friend? Hope there is a better way of how this can be resolved. There are several activists, civil, societies and justice groups. Let us hear your story and perhaps we can advise on how you can get out of this mess. If in case it cannot be abbated then the number one thing you are going to push for is be where there are computers in there. We will also be writing you some postcards if you give us an address and anyone you are close to or your lawyer. In my country, they are passing laws now so that people can have conjugal rights with a spouse meaning people will allows have access to visits from family and loved ones.I am sure the law is even more favourable for you who is in a tier 2 country. We do not have Prisons anymore but correctional facilities to allow some people to reform.
oops sorry but I forgot. The reason for the complaint for which I will go to jail is written here. I admit I was wrong to exaggerate my reaction! However you can read the original document translated from Italian to English by Google Tranlastor. I hope it's understandable anyway. Denuncia Tradotta.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Sorry to hear about this. I know you would be fine dear friend. Hopefully everything will turn out good for yourself.
Well, dearest friend. Unfortunately, no one can feel good in prison, this is well known. But I don't have any other way to avoid it!😭😭:cry::cry:

Last edited:
We
oops sorry but I forgot. The reason for the complaint for which I will go to jail is written here. I admit I was wrong to exaggerate my reaction! However you can read the original document translated from Italian to English by Google Tranlastor. I hope it's understandable anyway.View attachment 520
Post automatically merged:

Well, dearest friend. Unfortunately, no one can feel good in prison, this is well known. But I don't have any other way to avoid it!😭😭:cry::cry:
Well, this is heartbreaking, I do not think a guy like you would do such harmful things to another soul. This is quite sensitive and touching to further discuss here. My advice is that if you can please reach out to the the affected people and try to make a settlement and plead with them outside the courts using some of your close relatives. Express how you truly regret the odeal and appologize to them and ask them to withdraw the case before the judgement. If this proves difficult then I hope there are some reasons that you can give like if you can prove that you suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder PTSD as a result of some terrible things that happened to you that tend to make you violent. Usually, Soldiers who have gone to war express this. Then show that you have learnt your lessons and taken precautionary measures like enrolling in a rehabilitation centre. Then you just might have some luck with the judge. Those are the ideas you need to review with your lawyer. Our prayers are with you mate.

We

Well, this is heartbreaking, I do not think a guy like you would do such harmful things to another soul. This is quite sensitive and touching to further discuss here. My advice is that if you can please reach out to the the affected people and try to make a settlement and plead with them outside the courts using some of your close relatives. Express how you truly regret the odeal and appologize to them and ask them to withdraw the case before the judgement. If this proves difficult then I hope there are some reasons that you can give like if you can prove that you suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder PTSD as a result of some terrible things that happened to you that tend to make you violent. Usually, Soldiers who have gone to war express this. Then show that you have learnt your lessons and taken precautionary measures like enrolling in a rehabilitation centre. Then you just might have some luck with the judge. Those are the ideas you need to review with your lawyer. Our prayers are with you mate.
@Augusta @Starmix
Dearest friends, I tried but those didn't want to withdraw the complaint. Furthermore, unfortunately recently my situation has worsened further, where I risk being tried directly and serving at least 16 years in prison "Marassi" of Genova (my City), but really the in Section 2!! Think thah...in that wing of that prison, there are those accused of "Mafia affiliation!"

You can see that prison area in this image:
marassi.JPG

I'm sorry but after this.....In short I really have no words other than just crying! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
My first place is beermoneyforum and then discussionbuck. This two forums mean a lot to me. Beermoneyforum is versatile and very legitimate. Discussionbuck is still new but very promising. The future looks bright for discussionbuck.
yes the future of bucks is really bright and we can help makes this happen and we will win.

My first place is beermoneyforum and then discussionbuck. This two forums mean a lot to me. Beermoneyforum is versatile and very legitimate. Discussionbuck is still new but very promising. The future looks bright for discussionbuck.

yes the future of bucks is really bright and we can help makes this happen and we will win.
Maybe BeerMoneyForum was the first ptp forum to use the same scheme as its successors?

At present the first earning site I usually visit most of the times is referral index, though I do not have a specific one. There are days I visit other sites first.

13,068Threads
98,300Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member