• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Which is the most active paid to post forum now?

I can't really tell which is more active between index forum and Discussion Bucks. But I sure know one thing, they are the two most active paid to post forums.

I think Index Forum is the most active forum now. Payment is great and there are no hard and fast rules
One really can't run out of topics to engage in sound discussions on index forum. It has more interesting discussions than Bizdustry and BMF.

One really can't run out of topics to engage in sound discussions on index forum. It has more interesting discussions than Bizdustry and BMF.
I do not know about BMF but as a staff on Bizdustry, I agree that the forum lacks activities. Index forum, especially after new ownership is doing really great.

I do not know about BMF but as a staff on Bizdustry, I agree that the forum lacks activities. Index forum, especially after new ownership is doing really great.
Yeah they are a lot of topics on index that can keep one busy for some hours daily. I'm really loving the site again.

Index forum had lots of topics before now. And then, the admin opening up the General section makes it more engaging.
You are right the general chat section is really engaging now. They are a lot of people on that section of the site

I believe the hype is both on Discussion Bucks and Index Forum. These two are being visited by many people than any other sites to earn extra coins. I have seen people adding discussion hub and those who have microlikes in them.

Microlikes is not available on most of the sites so people are not earning through it. It's only once that I won $10 through microlikes on forumrace

Microlikes is not available on most of the sites so people are not earning through it. It's only once that I won $10 through microlikes on forumrace
I cashed out $15 from my Microlikes earning before. I am not sure if I can make it again. I have not logged in for months already and I miss posting from sites that has microlikes.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member