• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which is which between the most expensive and the average priced computers out there?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.728888
Referral Credit
There are very expensive types of the computers on the market today. However we have also the normal computers that are very cost effective and they function the same way l bet. Although there is that slightly flexibility in the usage for the most expensive ones. What do you say about that?

The high end computers are miles apart from your regular computers in terms of functionality. Take for instance, a computer that is used for mining crypto. There is no way a regular computer would be used to mine crypto without it crashing.

I believe that some of the more expensive computers are worth the investment due to their superior specifications compared to average-priced computers. Upon reviewing some average-priced laptops, I found that their specifications were not that impressive.

The expensive computer usually have a better CPU, memory and other components, so they are usually faster and more reliable. If a person is making plenty of money they can purchase better computers.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member