Which of your parents is the best?

I know I love both my parents but the best has always being my mom. She goes any length for her kids. How about you?
For me both my mom and my dad are best, and each of them have their best things, i respect both of them and i like them so much, they been through a lot to rise me and my to siblings, and i really appreciate their hard work.

For me neither is better, I love them both equally and I have no preferences, if I had had serious problems with either of them, maybe my opinion would have changed.

Both of them are the best, though my dad is late but while he was alive he was exceptional in everything he did and my mom right now is also doing a great job. So for me both of them would continue to be the best.

I both love my parents They are the best among the best for me. Though my mom died when I was 6 years old, but I could still feel the love when she was with the family. I was two years old when I got sick and mom carried me all the time. She bought me Royal True Orange and cookies to calm me down my dad too, always carried and hugged me when I was sick and all other members i the family. We ought to love our parents.

For me, it is also my mother, because it was my mother who did a lot to raise me and my brothers and sisters, and my father often just beat us when we were rude and took very little part in our upbringing, so for me, my father is associated only with anger

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member