Which Online Job You Do Not Want to Have?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
I think it is graphic designing. I am not good at it, to be honest. However, if given a chance, I want to learn how to do basic graphic designing. It can be of help when I become a social media manager in the future. How about you?

I am not sure, but i don't want to try an adult video owning sites, yeah they make a lots of money for owning those sites but i don't want to try it.
Yes, I have heard it is paying well. However, it is something I do not want to try as well. I also heard about dating sites that pay but I'd pass. LOL.
Post automatically merged:

l would not like to sell my photos online. Though it might be a well paying venture but l am not interested in that job.
I've never attempted selling my images online, and I doubt I would unless selling nature photos is accepted.

Yes, I have heard it is paying well. However, it is something I do not want to try as well. I also heard about dating sites that pay but I'd pass. LOL.
Yeah, one thing will lead to another and we could end up in bad situation by owning those sites.

I have always wanted to give freelancing a try though. I have registered on some freelancing sites before but could not really do much with it back then.
You can try it again, my friend. Never stop trying :) Take the time to update your skill set first :)

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member