• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which other search engine do you know apart from Google?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.381705
Referral Credit
Google has dominated the search engine niche very much up to the point that some people don't even know if other search engines exist.

Please mention other search engines you actually know and say if you have used any of them before.

My niece is using avast when she is using my laptop. Wonder if Avast has any connection to google.

Google have dominated the industry but we still have other search engines like Bing, DuckDuck Go, Yahoo, Yandex etc.
Does yahoo search still exist? It is sad to know that it does when it was one of the pioneer tech firms. They have completely fallen down the radar.

I am using Bing regularly on my computers and smartphone, since it has a rewards program, where users are paid a small amount for every search they are doing using Bing.

I am using Bing regularly on my computers and smartphone, since it has a rewards program, where users are paid a small amount for every search they are doing using Bing.
How much does one ever get to earn from rewards using search engines? It is certainly not enough motivation for me.

If you use Bing daily with about 50 searches daily, you can make approximately $6-7 in slightly more than one month, similar to what you make forum posting. However this program is only available in select countries.

If you use Bing daily with about 50 searches daily, you can make approximately $6-7 in slightly more than one month, similar to what you make forum posting. However this program is only available in select countries.
Never knew about this. How does it work and is it available for every region?

Apart from using Google, I also use Bing for research purposes. I appreciate using Bing because it allows me accumulate points that I can redeem later on.
The big question that everyone is asking is how the Bing rewards work. How long does it take for you to be able to withdraw? How many searches can you do to optimize the points.

I have also used bing a few times as well and I think it's actually good as well.

12,060Threads
92,991Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member