• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Which paid to post forum has the best conditions now to run forum currency exchange business?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.220705
Referral Credit
For some of us, we have been running the business of forum currency exchange in some paid to post forums. And for some forums, the conditions are quite favourable to run the business if exchanging forum currency.

Which forums do you actually think is the best to run the business of exchanging forum currency? And what are your reasons?

I have done it on Index Forum when Jordan was the owner. Cam, the current owner has two payment schedule per month and pays through different methods, so exchange business cananot be operated there

I have done it on Index Forum when Jordan was the owner. Cam, the current owner has two payment schedule per month and pays through different methods, so exchange business cananot be operated there
I think that the exchange business can really thrive on index forum. It is the same payment system with Jordan's time. There are no fees for peer to peer transactions there.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member