• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Which paid to post forum has the lies withdrawal threshold?

But the admin on BMF is really strict. So for those that want to join you have to be careful to avoid a ban
That information was not necessary as the conversation was about the site that has the lowest payment threshold. BMF does actually.

That information was not necessary as the conversation was about the site that has the lowest payment threshold. BMF does actually.
it was necessary so that those that would want to rush to join would have a fair understanding of how the site works. You don't just post garbage as you would get banned

I think it should be BMF you just need $2 to get paid but you should know you would get your payment on 25th of every month

But that is , if you want to get paid through crypto then it's $2 and if you want to get paid through PayPal then it's $50

But that is , if you want to get paid through crypto then it's $2 and if you want to get paid through PayPal then it's $50
Yes it is a good offer st least a lit of people even like to get their money through crypto so it's no big deal deal for users.

I don't want it through crypto that's and knowledge it's hard to reach 50k points there so don't spend much of my time on BMF these days.
Yes I think with PayPal you would need to reach $50 to get paid. So if you can't do that they might be no need starting out on the site at all

Yes I think with PayPal you would need to reach $50 to get paid. So if you can't do that they might be no need starting out on the site at all

That's true. I should leave it or should go for another payment method.

I mean $2 via Payeer. but I don't have that method. I will try to reach $50 until next year. LOL
Payeer is quite a simple method that is available for people to use and receive payments globally.

it was necessary so that those that would want to rush to join would have a fair understanding of how the site works. You don't just post garbage as you would get banned
You nailed it mate. We can shift to a topic but closely related or essential for the understanding of the aggressive applicants to join on the said forum site.

11,643Threads
90,723Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member