Which technique do you employ at home to get rid of insects?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I've always had trouble with insects, so finding effective techniques to deal with them is necessary. The simplest solution, for instance, is to install a special net for the windows to prevent insects from ever flying inside. If this still happens, though, I use various sprays, which require you to leave the house for a few hours, or special electronic devices that emit an inaudible sound that repels insects.

I don't really have any specific techniques, I just make use of insect killers and ensure there are no left overs they can feed on.
I have already used a lot of different means, but it does not always work because they probably already have some immunity to it and they can first hide and then still appear in the house

I have already used a lot of different means, but it does not always work because they probably already have some immunity to it and they can first hide and then still appear in the house
Yes I can relate with this. Like at the moment we are currently dealing with cockroaches. They are just so annoying cause they are everywhere. We have tried so many things, it's just like they are even becoming more comfortable.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member