• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which was the first web browser you ever used?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
For those of us that have been in the world of computers, we have seen software niches evolve over time.
Right from the days of Netscape to internet explorer, web browsers have also evolved.

Which web browser was the first you ever used in your interactions with the internet?

Back in the day, I started with Opera Mini, mostly I used it for browsing and doing some research. I also liked the articles that were shared there. This is when I diversified to more browsers and ditched Opera Mini for Chrome despite the new version even offering security features like an inbuilt VPN.

Back in the day, I started with Opera Mini, mostly I used it for browsing and doing some research. I also liked the articles that were shared there. This is when I diversified to more browsers and ditched Opera Mini for Chrome despite the new version even offering security features like an inbuilt VPN.
I am still using opera browser though but not the mini. That opera mini can't open most webpages I use daily but the main opera browser can. I think opera has always been a good software company with browsers as their flagship.

12,049Threads
92,921Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member