• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Which would you prefer between BMF and Index Forum?

Where did you read that IF has payment issues? I never noticed it. I have been on RIF from many years but never had such issues when Devin or Jordan were the owner of the site but don't know about the new owner. I have not heard about the payment issues in the recent time also.

Where did you read that IF has payment issues? I never noticed it. I have been on RIF from many years but never had such issues when Devin or Jordan were the owner of the site but don't know about the new owner. I have not heard about the payment issues in the recent time also.
Jordan's era really had payment issues and almost all members left the site. The new owner is trying in everything.

Jordan's era really had payment issues and almost all members left the site. The new owner is trying in everything.

Hmm..I was not on the site much during Jordan's ownership. The site was great when @Devin was the owner.

Hmm..I was not on the site much during Jordan's ownership. The site was great when @Devin was the owner.
Now you know. The site almost became a desert land during Jordan's era because people didn't know when they would ever be paid for their activities on the site.

Beermoneyforum is far more better than IF in terms of quality posts and payment. BMF payment threshold is $2 on every 25th of every month and the admin have not failed to pay ehen due. IF have been having payment issues though i don't know of now.
There is no payment issue on the Index Forum. I cashed out two times already and the payment was very fast not in a day but in one hour only. I am posting there daily.

I still love the two sites and I receive monthly cash outs from the both sites.
That's nice, in the case of beermoneyforum, is there a limit as to how much you can earn per day or how does it work over there?

I don't know much about any of these forums but it seems like beer money forum has a lot of positive reputation going by reviews on Trust Pilot.

Yes, it has good reputation. The payment rates are reduced , in the past they used to pay well and people used to make good amount from the site.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member