Who do you most admire?

I admire someone with a good attitude, sweet, charming, with sense of humor, lovable and good looking. He must be someone who could make my day beautiful and able to rock my lonely heart and let it smile again.

I admire someone with a good attitude, sweet, charming, with sense of humor, lovable and good looking. He must be someone who could make my day beautiful and able to rock my lonely heart and let it smile again.
Good choice, a good looking with good sense of humor and good personality is the best, and yeah they will definitely make our day beautiful and happy.

My father is my most admired person; in fact, I prayed that when I get married one day, I would find a guy who has a character like him. I'm thankful because it was an answered prayer.

I admire my dad. He's patient and caring. He never gets mad to a baseless cause. So sad my dad passed away after my college graduation. It seemed the earth was placed upon my shoulder. Life is harsh sometimes.

We all have one or more peoples that we really appreciate and admire the most.
So, who do you most admire? And why?
All my dear ones had some qualities in them to admire them. My father was very caring and organized for which I admire him. My mother was a very good cook and home maker and both were very good home makers for which I admire them.

All my dear ones had some qualities in them to admire them. My father was very caring and organized for which I admire him. My mother was a very good cook and home maker and both were very good home makers for which I admire them.
My father is my hero, hs is a strong person, and he have done a lots of things for us, and i really really love him.

13,068Threads
98,305Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member