Who do you think deserve the personality of the year?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Throughout this year, i think United States President is the personality of the year. He have been able to use diplomacy and high political responsibility to keep the World at relative peace. He have been able to circumvent the Isreal and Palestine war and keep the war at a reasonable level.

Throughout this year, i think United States President is the personality of the year. He have been able to use diplomacy and high political responsibility to keep the World at relative peace. He have been able to circumvent the Isreal and Palestine war and keep the war at a reasonable level.
Are you kidding me right now? Is it the same Joe Biden that everyone is complaining about that has caused economic hardship in United States? I would go for the Israeli president as the personality of the year.

Are you kidding me right now? Is it the same Joe Biden that everyone is complaining about that has caused economic hardship in United States? I would go for the Israeli president as the personality of the year.
Well, your choice is not bad either but i think Biden have contributed to international peace. He may have failed in other areas but i think in world peace, he is making positive impact.

My own personality of the year is Victor Osimehn who became the first Nigerian to win the African footballer of the year in about a decade. That was such a feat b

13,166Threads
98,865Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member