• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Who has used a 5G network? What can you say about it?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.020705
Referral Credit
With the world basking in the euphoria of the speed of 4G LTE internet connectivity, 5G was announced to be launched.

I have not had the privilege of using a 5G network just yet as it is yet to be available in my country.

Who has used it? What is the 5G experience like?

5G is much faster than 4G but most are in my country are still not covered with that signal. Also some people report 5G connection dry smartphone battery faster than 4G. Probably since search often signal. 5G is present only at premium models of smartphones like 1500 euros and more expensive.

My mobile phone still uses 4G and I haven't had the chance to use 5G although many people claim that it is quite superior to 4G, for now I don't have much interest yet in switching to a mobile phone that has access to 5g as they are too expensive.

I'm using 5G, and all I can say is that it has greatly improved my internet speed.

5g is available in my country and i think its more than 5 month in my country but my phone don't support 5G network, but i have seen some friends using 5G network for internet in yeah its very very very fast, its stable and fast internet data, the connection is very amazing. i wish i had a phone that support 5G network so i try it for my self.

I have not quite used or seen anyone that uses the 5G network just yet. I heard it can download a 10 gb file in a minute. Wouldn't that be too outrageous?

I have not used a 5G network yet but i really hope it meets expectations. Cause to be honest i feel over here in my country they have not fully perfected their 4G network. Most times the 4G network is extremely slow.

With the world basking in the euphoria of the speed of 4G LTE internet connectivity, 5G was announced to be launched.

I have not had the privilege of using a 5G network just yet as it is yet to be available in my country.

Who has used it? What is the 5G experience like?
Yes for sure brother for what you said me too I have not he'd the privilege of using a 5G network yet too we only know something about the 4G network that we using now.
Post automatically merged:

My smartphone is not equipped with this but I really want to try it out.
Same with me brother my smart phone don't pick it too that Is the reason I want to buy another phone so that I can try it and see if is working very well then I will believed it.

Last edited:
11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member