Who is easier to understand, man or woman?

I am a lady and I have to say the truth on this subject. Men are easy to decode and understand because they deal less with emotions. We, the female gender are unstable and would always yield to the whims of emotions. I prefer to roll with guys than ladies.

I would have to say that I feel it depends on the person no matter whether they are male or female as to whether they are easier to understand. In most cases, men are easier to understand but I have found that women are also easy to understand sometimes.

It all depends on their personality I feel.

I have had heated fights and arguments with some men and we ended up settling very amicably the very following day. Women? They would keep the malice for a very long time to come. Men are very easy to understand than women.

It is generally believed that women are more complicated, but in some situations, there are times where men can also be complicated. Anyways I think it is usually common with women.

As for me, it is easier to understand men. They are less emotional and complicated. LOL. Some women can be the other way around and it can be quite annoying.
I agree with you, ladies just have too much baggages. We can't hardly understand ourselves

I would have to say that I feel it depends on the person no matter whether they are male or female as to whether they are easier to understand. In most cases, men are easier to understand but I have found that women are also easy to understand sometimes.

It all depends on their personality I feel.
I agree with this since some women—like the straightforward ones—are likewise simpler to understand than men. and, in my opinion, the situation also plays a role. because men can be difficult to understand at times as well.

I understand men better than women even as a lady. I can survive with men better. Women are just yok complicated for me
I don't know why our sisters are like this, women are very complicated and hard to understand, and sometimes i get really tired.

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member