• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Who is using the Type C USB cable? What is so special about it?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
Recently, there has been a gradual phasing out of the traditional USB cables that we used to know. Now to be replaced with Type C cables.

How many people are already using the Type C USB cables. What is so special about it for you? For me, I observe that it charges phones faster.

My current phone uses the normal USB charging port, but am pretty sure the new phone I would be buying next is going to be a type C. Type C supports faster charges. If you noticed, have you ever seen a phone with 45W and above fast charges use a regular USB? Even 18W am not so sure about that.

The Type C charger has insane charging speeds. It charges my power bank full within 2 hours 30 minutes while my normal charger would take 5 hours to get it full.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member