Who keeps your finances wife, husband, parents or yourself?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
Those who are married, it might be their wives who keep the finances. For those single, I guess you're the one who keeps your finances or your parents. I am not so sure though.

In my case, I am the one keeping my finances. I also never let them know about how much money I have in the bank though they are speculating it as huge but I will never dispose how much money I have.

I started investing at a young age of 17 got a stable job after graduation. I build an offline business. It is two years old now. My online business is still young more or less 6 months. We have our own disposition. Right?

Those who are married, it might be their wives who keep the finances. For those single, I guess you're the one who keeps your finances or your parents. I am not so sure though.

In my case, I am the one keeping my finances. I also never let them know about how much money I have in the bank though they are speculating it as huge but I will never dispose how much money I have.

I started investing at a young age of 17 got a stable job after graduation. I build an offline business. It is two years old now. My online business is still young more or less 6 months. We have our own disposition. Right?
I ran the home finances until my husband retired but until his death he provided the money.

I ran the home finances until my husband retired but until his death he provided the money.
You are a good wife and mom to your children You are very responsible in handling your finances with utmost care. You deserve a good praise from your children. They love you more because you didn't remarry.

At the moment I am in charge of my own finances, maybe in the future when I get married, my wife would have some say in it as well.

If I get married to a very loyal woman, I would hand over my finances over for her to manage. Otherwise I do it myself.

At the moment I am in charge of my own finances, maybe in the future when I get married, my wife would have some say in it as well.
I hope your bestie will be the one who will be with you soon for better or for worse he he. I am so sure that only time will tell you what is stored ahead of you and your destiny. Life and love are mysterious and they have their own ways to connect. It is usually the wife who keeps the finances for budgeting.

It is better for us to manage our finances to avoid malicious activities beyond doubt. No one will question us how we spend or budget our money, even if you are married, you have to keep the money earned by your husband as the potential budgeter for the family' s needs and bills.

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member