Who urges you to invest?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
Is there someone urging you to invest, or it's your decision? The first time I invested in Bagrass eucalyptus, it was when I was a teenager. Somebody urged me to invest on Bagrass and I did follow the advice. I have a capital from my savings as a Rock Band member and my commissions from the insurance companies and cars as sales agent. I'm a workaholic and like to see my savings grow.

It's also good to listen to the advice of someone close to you to invest at any time as long as you're prepared. Chances are there when you're financially prepared. Are you now financially prepared to invest even a small one?

My friend motivated me to invest in stocks, and I am glad I did. I was hesitant at first because of my experience in the past. However, apart from my friend, the threads on the forums I am a part of encouraged me to try it, too.

At the moment there is no one urging me to invest. The decision of investing is mainly my choice.
That's good, we really hate people advising us something we like. They're not encouraging us. In my milk tea business, nobody urged me except myself for a change.

That's good, we really hate people advising us something we like. They're not encouraging us. In my milk tea business, nobody urged me except myself for a change.
LoL very true, even when we know what they are saying is the truth or the right thing, it just becomes annoying when they tell us what to do.

LoL very true, even when we know what they are saying is the truth or the right thing, it just becomes annoying when they tell us what to do.
Right we're annoyed listening to someone's poor and shallow advice repeatedly. That kind lacks commonsense.

You cannot base your savings practices on the urge and push of someone unless you won't achieve much with your savings. You need to find a valid reason for your savings by yourself. That would keep you motivated to save, no matter what.

My friend motivated me to invest in stocks, and I am glad I did. I was hesitant at first because of my experience in the past. However, apart from my friend, the threads on the forums I am a part of encouraged me to try it, too.
That is good to know. Never be afraid to invest in stocks. It is better to invest in government stocks and bonds. I am investing in postal bank .

I think it is the inspiration from others. I see how others are doing well with their investment so I try it out too
Yes, we see others thriving, and we get some inspiration from them. However, what works for them, might not work for us. This is why it is essential to conduct thorough research first.

If you can do business alone, so do not wait for someone to urge you to do it. It is all about you and your future not about others' future because of their advice. It must be from your interest and passion.

12,094Threads
93,218Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member