Who's on Swagbucks?

pinway

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Sep 27, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.967125
Referral Credit
Anyone here who's doing survey for swagbucks? I've heard from my some members of a forum site that swagbucks is a good earning site and aside from surveys they also have other offers like cash back on some purchases. In my case I just focused on surveys. You can try visiting the site and see for yourself.

I joined that site but didn't function. I may create another account. I forgot my password, lol. I thought SB doesn't accept people in our country.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
I have an account there but I have not been active there for years now. Since survey does not really favour me I don't actually participate in them.

I recently signed up for a Swagbucks account, but unfortunately, I have not been able to use it actively. Despite my best efforts, I have not had much success with most of the surveys on the platform. Therefore, I decided to concentrate on two other survey websites - Yougov and Rakuten - which I find more rewarding.

Anyone here who's doing survey for swagbucks? I've heard from my some members of a forum site that swagbucks is a good earning site and aside from surveys they also have other offers like cash back on some purchases. In my case I just focused on surveys. You can try visiting the site and see for yourself.
I have been with the site for many years and I love them. I just cashed out today for $15 amazon and the best part is I have almost 700 leftover towards my next cashout.

I registered Swagbucks 4 years ago but forgot the site 😁I'm busy at work.

I joined that site but didn't function. I may create another account. I forgot my password, lol. I thought SB doesn't accept people in our country.
You access the Swagbucks ph site. That happened to me too so I searched for the ph site.

I had bad experience with Swagbucks. I used to be a member. When I cashed out, I could not get their verification number. They then asked for a lot of my personal detailed information which I didn't comfortable to disclose. At the end, decided to give up ad quit.

• Sad
Reactions: Starmix
I had bad experience with Swagbucks. I used to be a member. When I cashed out, I could not get their verification number. They then asked for a lot of my personal detailed information which I didn't comfortable to disclose. At the end, decided to give up ad quit.
That's rude of them, I also don't like Swagbucks. They're discriminating people. I never do activities on that app.