Who's your favorite Nollywood actor or actress? | Discussion Bucks

Who's your favorite Nollywood actor or actress?

allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Nov 6, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
Nollywood movies seems interesting nowadays because of the recent actors and actresses. Who's your favorite? Mine is Chidi dike.

I miss those my olden day actors but for now I think zubby Micheal, Mr ibu, Aki and paw paw are my best actors so far. Their performance is 100%

None to be honest, I don't watch Bollywood movies that often, and I don't normally have favorites when it comes to things like this.

None to be honest, I don't watch Bollywood movies that often, and I don't normally have favorites when it comes to things like this.
We are taking about Nollywood here. Nollywood is Nigeria film industry.
Post automatically merged:

Though, i don't like to watch movies. I don't think that i have spend time watching film from beginning to end. I use to watch some short clips on YouTube channels
My best actress is Liz Benson.

We are taking about Nollywood here. Nollywood is Nigeria film industry.
Post automatically merged:

Though, i don't like to watch movies. I don't think that i have spend time watching film from beginning to end. I use to watch some short clips on YouTube channels
My best actress is Liz Benson.
Sorry that's a an auto correct, I ment to say I don't watch nollywood movies that often.

Osas Ighodaro is a famous Nollywood star, has multi talents not only as an actress but also as a TV host, even though she was born in America but is of Nigerian blood. Osas is very beautiful and has won the Miss Black USA Pageant 2010.