Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
Some people are earning more online. It is because they have high-value/specialized skills, they have chosen the appropriate niche, they offer a wide range of products or services, they have extensive expertise, and they consistently provide excellent products or services. And yes! They are not lazy. They work hard without procrastinating. What else can you add?

They have mastered the art of marketing and advertisement. I have seen some people who can make some live sales just when they go online which I think is a very good strategy. They can make as much as $5000 in just minutes for coming online. They would be like I am having a giveaway tonight and I am giving away $10,000.For you to qualify then buy this combo of my life transforming 3 books which I recommend going at $20.

The other thing I have is that we have reduced the price for the online course which will be going at $80 and you will be guaranteed to make at least $100 per week. we also have some games which we are teaching. You pay $20 for this game with an earning potential of $10 per week. We also have another game with an earning potential of $15 per week which is also going at $20.We also have a bundle of apps that pay you passive income. They are going at $20.

Then he is going to start giving a review about the books and start calling out the people to start sending the money and posting screenshots to this number or that number the proof of payment. Do not rush for this but rather ensure you go for something that will work for you. But aside from having a good product or service, we should ensure that we learn the art of SALES AND MARKETING LIKE IT IS CRAZY.

Some people are earning more online. It is because they have high-value/specialized skills, they have chosen the appropriate niche, they offer a wide range of products or services, they have extensive expertise, and they consistently provide excellent products or services. And yes! They are not lazy. They work hard without procrastinating. What else can you add?
Techies like software engineers can make a lot through online work but since that is not constant they go for offline jobs.

The amount of money you make online totally depends on various factors such as your level of skills and how much effort you put in. Which means it is possible to have a high level skill and still not make much online if you do not put in much effort.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member