Why Big Salary is Not a Guarantee of Financial Health?.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵13.346775
Referral Credit
I often meet people who have good jobs even at the middle manager level, even many of them do not have emergency funds and investments, but I find employees who get smaller salaries actually have savings, emergency funds, and investments. So a big salary is not a guarantee of having healthy finances and it depends on each person's personality.

There is no guarantee. Some people who work like a horse never bother themselves to set aside an emergency fund. Their reason is they always receive their salaries and the insurance health system. But the truth is it is not enough.

Here government agencies ensure that the income of a person depends on their lifestyle. If a person leads a lavish lifestyle the government agencies ensure that the person is making more money. In contrast, citizens who are frugal find that they are making very less money despite working very hard.

A person's habits and lifestyle will greatly affect their spending, people who like to hang out in cafes, like to shop, will often be short of money, making it impossible for them to save and invest.
You are right. All those people that like turning up at events and living a stewed life with no future thoughts would never become rich with a million dollar salary.

If you have cash flow management skills and if you know how to save and how to invest, earning big salary actually improves your financial health

Having a big salary but the emoloyee has no financial literacy then he remains nothing. I am so sure saving is not in the mind of the employee but wasting by buying things not part of the daily needs. Saving and investing guarantee good future. One will live with money to work for him.

13,024Threads
98,013Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member