Why do customers consider label to be important to purchase a product?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.080705
Referral Credit
So I had this customer that wanted to buy 7 pieces of my products. We agreed a price and the deal was about to be sealed. He insisted that I must put a label before he pays for it. I had to rush to a printing press to print labels since the stickers I had in stock were finished. I was able to sell though after printing the label.

My question is, why do some customers consider label to be important when buying a product?

It depends, i believe it differs from each persons. For some the label helps them see the ingredients used, which helps create awareness on if the product is really good for them and so on.

I think the label gives them the information they would need on case any complications arise from the usage of the product. It helps in branding though.

One of the reason why customer consider label of products is that the label give the customer the information about the product and how to use it.

This should be a case of personal preference, or a bad experience the customer has had with products that had no labels. However, it's reasonable to do simple things like this to please the customer and make your business look good.

As a customer, I also consider labels when buying certain products because I always want to know first about the product I am about to use or consume, like its ingredients, usage, and, especially for food, its nutritional values.

For products that need licensing, the label would carry the batch number of the license so it can be verified if the products is safe for use. I also do that too for consumables. That's why I prefer to buy with the pack.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member