• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why do many platforms don't allow using the Tor Browser?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have noticed that some websites, particularly those online money making platforms, forbid users from accessing their platforms through a TOR browser, and I am curious about why. Is it because the user's IP address is hidden by the TOR browser? If you have any idea?

Of course, many platforms don't allow you to use the Tor browser, because the Tor browser will connect to a proxy server, so it can protect the privacy and anonymity of your IP address, any site you visit will be difficult to track, there is no history. Any website operator will easily know that you are using the Tor browser.

Of course, many platforms don't allow you to use the Tor browser, because the Tor browser will connect to a proxy server, so it can protect the privacy and anonymity of your IP address, any site you visit will be difficult to track, there is no history. Any website operator will easily know that you are using the Tor browser.
So that is the main reason why those platforms are not allowing users to use the TOR browser, only because the browser hides our Ip address.

Tor is VPN and it masks IP . Money making sites want to make sure that the users are truly humans and are verifiable. With Tor, it is easy to create multiple accounts which will invariable affects business of the websites.
You are right, since tor browser hides our PI address and our identity those online money earning platforms don't allow use to use it. and yeah they don't also allow to use VPN.

Most of my friends that access the dark Web use Tor Browser. For a browser that allows people to seamlessly access the dark Web, I don't think it would be ideal for a money making site.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member