• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why do people suffer from financial problems?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Life is so hard if suffer financial problems. Money is the only instrument that could save us during a sudden need for it. The more harder when there is no one to turn to and no one to talk to, to console your mood of uncertainty. Why do people struggle with financial problems? There are reasons that are behind this and one is a lack of financial literacy. Meaning, that once you have a huge money your mind thinks about what to buy instead of how much to save and how much to spend for the family. Another reason is having a scarcity mindset. If you always think about this instead of finding solutions, the more you look like a fool. Further, self-esteem issues leading to overspending, and unavoidable costs of living. What can you say?

Last edited:
There are many reasons why people suffer financial problems, especially those born poor. But to those born with a given spoon in their mouths, they never suffer at all. The majority of people are working and they failed to save, They rather gamble their money or spend useless things.

Financial problems are often caused by income that cannot meet primary needs such as food, clothing, shelter, education and health. The richer someone is, the more greedy they will be, so they will become corrupt even though they are already getting a large salary.

In some cases, powerful enemies, resume robbery can cause financial problems. Powerful government officials want me to give up my resume to their lazy relatives who did not study and work as engineers, do not pay for domains, so they are blocking almost all paid work, to reduce my income to force me to agree to resume robbery.

Extravagance is one factor why some people suffer financially. Most of them cannot control, their spending. They even spend much for their friends during bonding time which results in regret if the sense money is gone.

Some financial problems are self induced. How can someone that is earning an average salary want to stay in a big house? That definitely equates to financial problems.

There can be a lot of problems when it comes to finances some people do not know how or they are just unlucky
Yeah, some people may not be lucky or easily get tired and frustrated instead of finding means to resolve their financial situations.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member