• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why do people who were once very wealthy become broke and beggarly later?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.911705
Referral Credit
I have seen so many people that used to be very wealthy. Some of them, top celebrities and in a matter of years, they become very poor and broke.

What is the cause of such a situation? Why do once wealthy people crash and become very poor?

I have seen so many people that used to be very wealthy. Some of them, top celebrities and in a matter of years, they become very poor and broke.

What is the cause of such a situation? Why do once wealthy people crash and become very poor?
There were celebrities here in my country who lived under the bridge but were very famous and wealthy during their time. The reason as what was stated by the press was addiction.

Do you know that some celebrities are neck deep into drugs? They are addicted to it and would use the huge money they make during their fame to be financing a drug addicted lifestyle?
But really would want to know why they go into drugs almost all of them. Could it just be to belong or how?

There are so many factors that contributed to this some of the factors is lack of planing they do not invest their money properly they feel that someday money will fall from heaven which is not real so I think planing stand out when you are still rich don't wait till you broke before you do that

Do you know that some celebrities are neck deep into drugs? They are addicted to it and would use the huge money they make during their fame to be financing a drug addicted lifestyle?
This is true. I saw a video of an A list celebrity in Nigeria, Timaya, disclosing how he lost so many endorsements and deals when he started and getting deep into smoking Molly. That is one path that takes them to financial ruins.

Yes this happen for various reasons. Mismanagement of funds. Lack of savings while the Money was there. Some just squandered the money, some were duped and others were spiritual
Spiritual is the major cause. A lot of people are under spells and diverse spiritual attacks. Though many don't believe the existence of diabolic powers.
Post automatically merged:

Another major cause is lack of discipline. Many people don't have sound moral training. Once wealth come, they overdo everything without thinking of tomorrow. Life is strange.

Spiritual is the major cause. A lot of people are under spells and diverse spiritual attacks. Though many don't believe the existence of diabolic powers.

Another major cause is lack of discipline. Many people don't have sound moral training. Once wealth come, they overdo everything without thinking of tomorrow. Life is strange.
I would sharply disagree with your opinion on spirituality being a major reason why people get broke after being wealthy. If there is any aspect of life that the spiritual has no hand at all, it is finances. The financial world responds to value and decisions. Why didn't the spiritual stop them from making the money at first in the first place?

I would sharply disagree with your opinion on spirituality being a major reason why people get broke after being wealthy. If there is any aspect of life that the spiritual has no hand at all, it is finances. The financial world responds to value and decisions. Why didn't the spiritual stop them from making the money at first in the first place?
The answer to the question is not farfetch, it is only fragrant flowers attracts bees, ants and all manner of insects.

Yes, whether we like it or not . I want to believe that the spiritual controls the physical. Some things can be manipulated spiritually

They must have spent lavishly even when their income reduced. They never thought of saving their money for future. They may have been addicted to liquor or drugs, there can be many reasons for the same.
Lavish lifestyle is always the cause of this kind of situation. People don't even know how to control themselves when they have small money to build something solid.

12,088Threads
93,187Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member