• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Why do so many people like to fake online income?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.315813
Referral Credit
Making money online is very tedious and time consuming in most cases, and most people do not want to spend their time, since the offline rates are much higher. Yet in some countries, a large number of people want to fake online income, robbing the data of the real online worker, investor , who is criminally defamed. Is faking online income a major problem in your country?

I don't know about it. Maybe people who earn lots of money online have experienced the same. I feel bad for the people who are robbed by the people.
Here the government agencies are refusing to acknowledge the online workers, investors who are spending their time working online, and are falsely claiming that their lazy greedy employees are doing all the work, including forum posting.

I don't have proof as of yet but I have seen multiple videos showing off their earnings online. They are telling the viewers that they are getting lots of money from an online app. So most of the time I don't trust those saying that they can earn x amount of money by using the app.

To clarify, one example of a fraud faking online income, is a haryana mba intelligence employee, human resources manager who is working with a US company and getting a salary of $19000. Yet she is falsely claiming to own the paypal, bank account of a private citizen and getting a monthly government salary at the expense of the online worker, investor who is making great losses.

The online workers are not sharing the information online, well connected people whose friends and relatives are government employees are getting the confidential information to make fake claims and get monthly government salaries at the expense of the online worker, investor.

11,695Threads
90,968Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member