• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why do you really appreciate to own a computer?

I have realized that the computer and more specifically the laptop would make the online working so efficiently indeed. For me I anticipate to buying one mainly for my online work activities for that reason.
While laptop is okay, i prefer my smartphone because is flexible and have long lasting power. I use my phone more than i use my computer. I work on the go most of the time.

Having a laptop is valuable to me because it serves as an essential tool for my work, research, and many other activities. I heavily depend on it, particularly when I am at home. When I am outside or on the go, I mainly use my smartphone.

While laptop is okay, i prefer my smartphone because is flexible and have long lasting power. I use my phone more than i use my computer. I work on the go most of the time.
That works for you but the screens of smartphones make it much more difficult for me to work compared to using a laptop with bigger screen.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member