• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Why do you think it's quite difficult for most online businesses to find sustainability in growth?

I have studied so many online businesses and one thing that I can say is that it might not make profits in the first three years. All the local e commerce platforms that are big now reported losses during the first three years. That's where online businesses that failed lost it. And that is being able to navigate the web of losses.

For a business, offline or online to sustain to grow, there must be proper planning. Get customer feedback on what they are looking for in your business. Keep on offering products which meet with their needs. Most businesses fail because of lack of planning and overspend.

I believe this is happening because the online business space is getting more crowded. It is getting challenging to stand out among other online sellers, especially when they already have loyal customers or a well-established reputation.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member