• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why do you think most phone's batteries drain faster?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.728888
Referral Credit
Nowadays most smartphones drain drain their power so quickly. What are the possible reasons for that.
For me l think the battery size matters a lot. For instance, the 2500mAh battery is like to drain more power on a shorter time than a 5050mAh one for that matter.

First, you have to check the capacity of the phone battery. That's a factor why some phones have their batteries drain faster. That's because the battery capacity is small.

If there's a lot of apps running the battery drains fast. You can put your battery on save mode like what I am doing.

Another factor is usage. Some people like don't allow their phone to rest. I spend more than 7 hours a daily using my phone. One of my friend use hos phone to play music all throughout the night. That is enough to drain the battery for sure.

Another factor is usage. Some people like don't allow their phone to rest. I spend more than 7 hours a daily using my phone. One of my friend use hos phone to play music all throughout the night. That is enough to drain the battery for sure.
Playing of music doesn't really drain the phone like that. It is mostly internet connectivity that really drain the batteries of phones.

12,056Threads
92,972Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member