Why do you think that it's very difficult for one to get out of indebtedness?

Based on where I live (USA). Before you become an adult and the lack of financial education from parents plus the current social culture is to have the "Latest" thing, that If you don't have the money, don't worry, use credit... It is enslaving the lives of young people.

When I arrived to USA, the first thing people around me taught me was to apply for credit cards to build up my credit score. Before teaching me that credit is a tool that can help you to leverage business or it can enslave you if you use it for your consumption. That simple lack of knowledge did cost me 20 years enslaved. And it is really hard to get out of debt even if you make a lot of money due to the lack of knowledge.

It's extremely hard for most persons who are in debt to come out of it because they have easy access to funds and loans they can borrow and use.
You are absolutely very right. It's seems very easier to get loans than repaying back because that is the nature of the debt

This year my credit card bills are very high and income has reduced , because the opportunities were diverted to the friends and relatives of top government employees. So I am selling or letting most of the domains expire to reduce my credit card bills.

This year my credit card bills are very high and income has reduced , because the opportunities were diverted to the friends and relatives of top government employees. So I am selling or letting most of the domains expire to reduce my credit card bills.
That's very sad. ln my country then it's very difficult to get any permanent and pensionable jobs be it in the formal or the informal sector.

Because of credit card interest, this is an evil that haunts people.
Well, credit cards work for me the other way round. They help me to control the expenses and postponed payments help to hold investment without advanced withdrawals.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member