• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why do you think the poor are more generous than the rich?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.841075
Referral Credit
According to me the poor people are very generous because they tend to take whatever they get once and look for other means while the rich normal do budgeting and control their spending for wisely use of the money.

I feel most poor are more generous than the rich because the poor people they understand how you feel to be poor

According to me the poor people are very generous because they tend to take whatever they get once and look for other means while the rich normal do budgeting and control their spending for wisely use of the money.
Nowadays it's difficult to get generous people. The World is increasing with mean people.

That attitude of the rich is what has kept them rich sustainably. The poor people keep helping people and being generous when they are still poor, and then guilt trip the rich with that. They would remain poor for a long time.
Do you really think that for the poor to become rich they should minimize giving and being generous.

If people with less money cheat, they are more likely to get punished, rich people often get away with all their frauds. I am cheated of more than $5000 every year by extremely rich government employees who refuse to pay domain renewal expenses, yet get monthly salaries for faking domain ownership.

Though not in all cases, but most times the rich are seen as not being generous simply because before they spend they usually make lots of plans. They know how hard it is before they got what they have.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member